Mark O. Crowther
Born: Worcester, Massachusetts, July 18, 1966
- Davidson College (B.A., 1988)
- Campbell University (J.D., cum laude, 1993)
- Member, Order of the Barristers
- Member, Moot Court Board
- National Moot Court Team
- North Carolina State Bar, 1993
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Worker’s Compensation Section
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
Practice Areas: Workers’ compensation and related matters.
Mr. Crowther has written and lectured on workers’ compensation matters to employers, insurance carriers and medical groups. Mr. Crowther also frequently mediates workers’ compensation claims.